Monday, October 20, 2008

Replying her and her Tags =)

Tag Rules-
1. The rules of the
game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 23:57
Name: sally
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 2
Shoe size: 5,6,7 (don't ask why)
Height: 158 cm
Favourite drinks: uncertain
Favourite breakfast: curry instant noodle (mamee) + 1 egg and vege

Have you ever...

Been on a plane: yes
Swam in the ocean: yes
Fallen asleep in school: ar boh?
Broken someone's heart: yes, I'm sorry
Fell off your chair: yes -.-
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: no

Saved e-mails: yes
Chicken pox: standard 4
Sore throat: having it right now *wtf*
Stitches: don't plan to have any
Broken nose: nope
What is your room like: a room with a queen size bed which now kena raid by a Shih Tzu... duh?!
What's right beside you: pc lappy pc
What is the last thing you ate: ginger... damn freaking lots of ginger

Do you...

Believe in love at first sight: does doggie count?
Like picnics: no
Who was the last person you danced with: pan
Last made you smile: my slav3

Today did you...

Talk to someone you like: daily routine
Kissed anyone: pan
Get sick: soar throat and coughing ... diao...
Talked to an ex: yes
Miss someone: yes

Best feeling in the world: swimming in deep blue sea
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I got living animal to hug ... -.- or butthug... -_-
What's under your bed: no idea
What time is it now: 00.06am (and planning to stop answering -.- bloody long..)

Random Qs...

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yes
Q: Do you have any siblings: don't repeat question la!!
Q: Do you want children: does doggie count?

Q: Do you smile often: c'mon... its daily routin...
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: yes, although it looks like shit
Q: Are your toenails painted: yes
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: nobody's *wtf is wrong with this Q?*
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: white pink blue yellow black purple *my pj*

Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: knocked by sombody's bed
Q: I can't wait till: java
Q: When did you cry last: when watching 10 promises to my dog... 1st time cried in cinema... kns...
Q: Are you a friendly person: no, anti-social
Q: Do you have any pets: yes, an overweight doggie

Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: sleeping under my chair
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? no

Q: Do you sleep with the TV on? : no
Q:What are you doing right now?: wtf is wrong with the person who set this Q?!
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window?: yes... and stucked... happy?
Q: Can you handle the truth?: yes

Q: Are you closer to your mother or father?: close to both
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of?: -.- only the person will know
Q: How many people can you say you've really
loved?: no idea
Q: Do you eat healthy?: too bad, tasty food are always unhealthy
Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: yes
Q: How often do you go to church?: i'm a freethinker
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: i rather stay at home watch dvd and eat maggi
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: depends

Q: Are you confident?: depends
Q: 5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Kicking ppl's butt (taekwondo sparring)
2. Got my blackbelt (taekwondo)
3. Got my state seat (taekwondo)
4. Won my 1st state rep gold medal (taekwondo)
5. Become chairperson of the club (taekwondo) ... violent nye =X

Q: 5 snacks I enjoy: junk food junk food junk food junk food and junk food
Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: donate half of it to WWF and build a freaking huge play ground for pan and the rest give to my family
Q: 5 of my bad habits: stubborn, emo, bad temper, -ve degree patience, likes to use foul language
Q: Places I have lived in: kedah, perak, KL, Uk
Q: 5 jobs I've had: cashier, label cleark, linguist... sorry, I'm young

FINALLY.... wada... -.-

Tagging:
YOU, you know who you are =) Don't give excuses!
Bear >"<
Conta =D
Cindy ^^
Loo =D

4 comments:

azer said...

haha intersting blog tag :P

and changed 2 answers i see :P :P

hope that "whoever u are" manage to answer u hahaha...

ღ~* ٭ ViًðҐέT ٭ *~ღ said...

shh!

Acidic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Acidic said...

Tag Rules-
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 1.49am
Name: Benjamin
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 11.5 , 12
Height: 185 cm
Favourite drinks: lemon tea, milo, mango juice, orange juice, chocolate bubble tea
Favourite breakfast: Bacon and eggs =X (sunshine or half-boiled)

Have you ever...
Been on a plane: yes
Swam in the ocean: nope
Fallen asleep in school: all the time =X
Broken someone's heart: maybe, i am not sure if i broke her heart or not =/
Fell off your chair: backwards and forward, fell 2 ways before
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: hmm, yes
Saved e-mails: yes
Chicken pox: twice! sux zzz forgot when though
Sore throat: when i was in the army... almost once a month
Stitches: none
Broken nose: none
What is your room like: 1 Bed, 1cupboard, 1 me
What's right beside you: my bed on my left, my lappy in front of me... duh
What is the last thing you ate: tic tac

Do you...
Believe in love at first sight: probably
Like picnics: yes if i were to spend it wif someone i like
Who was the last person you danced with: some stranger at a party... no idea who is she...
Last made you smile: jiayi... i irritated her until i laughed =.= damn i am evil

Today did you...
Talk to someone you like: nope
Kissed anyone: nope
Get sick: yes... i hate flu! fuck!
Talked to an ex: nope
Miss someone: yes
Best feeling in the world: to have someone who loves u and care for you
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: nope
What's under your bed: i don't wanna noe
What time is it now: 1.57am

Random Qs...
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yes
Q: Do you have any siblings: zzzz refer above
Q: Do you want children: yes
Q: Do you smile often: i smile even when i am sad... dun ask
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: sometimes =x
Q: Are your toenails painted: nope
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: 4 or 5 star hotel bed, haha... 6 and 7 star even better =X
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: grey colour
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: doing my final year project... oh gosh =.=
Q: I can't wait till: I earn enough money to go on a trip with my life partner, if not alone
Q: When did you cry last: probably 6 months ago i think.... i dun cry! i juz leak manly tears =X
Q: Are you a friendly person: yes, frenly to anyone who is frenly to me
Q: Do you have any pets: one bunny... white unlittle rabbit
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: no idea
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? half yes half no, who can forget their first love... duh.... and no as i no longer have the feelings like before..
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on? : Haha... yes =X
Q:What are you doing right now?: U asking the obvious?
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window?: ya
Q: Can you handle the truth?: yes
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father?: mother
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of?: i dunno... i cry to myself , does that count ?
Q: How many people can you say you've really loved?: not including my family? probably juz one so far....
Q: Do you eat healthy?: yes... whenever i feel guilty eating meat .. =x aiks
Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: i get pissed off.....i dun cry
Q: How often do you go to church?: i'm a freethinker
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: I got no one to go to... i talk and console myself, i am independent if i may say so myself.
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: quiet... unless i ate wrong medicine that day
Q: Are you confident?: most of the time
Q: 5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Attending secondary school
2. Probably practicing my clarinet
3. Sleeping on my bed at my previous house
4. Waiting for Christmas!
5. Preparing for year end exams =/

Q: 5 snacks I enjoy: arghhhhhh why 5 oni?
Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: Spend it on my family, do something special for my loved one, donate a portion to charity, open a shop selling chocolate cookies ( i need someone to teach me though), put the rest in a bank.
Q: 5 of my bad habits: vulgar, emotional, racist, irritating and blur
Q: Places I have lived in: singapore
Q: 5 jobs I've had: cashier, waiter, storeman, referee.. tats all