Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Power of Social Network

I am sure everybody agrees that social network is powerful, but have you experienced it yourself?
Ha...

Social network such as The Facebook, in short FB, is really really powerful....... until you can't imagine. FB has this function of birthday notification which it will automatically notify you on your friend's birthday. Good idea for lazy people, like me, who will never ever be able to remember all the birthdays..... sorry, I just can't -.-"

Back to the story, well, on 3rd of Aug, a friend wishes me Happy Birthday. Hmm, something is wrong somewhere, but I still thank her. But what came after that sparks my intention to write this down =X

This friend, who wished me in FB, started a string of wishing activities. The same night, I received a few wishes on FB, sms to my phone. The next day, I get more... more... and more wishes.

It's not that I don't feel grateful that people remember my b'day, but the thing is...... My b'day is on the 5th... which is 3 days more to go =/

Sigh...



2 comments:

小頑童@nottyboy said...

i think they mistakenly think that coming up as the real date :p

Acidic said...

i dun remember birthdates of everyone, juz the ones i care about only ma.... facebook reminders are juz tools for ppl to past their time and remember some things lol