Sunday, October 11, 2009

Exhausted...

Am I getting older?
I guess I am.
Feel so tired even though I ain't doing much.
Must be headache!
Hehehe

Went Ipoh to custom make my dress.
Cost me a bomb!!!
*KaBoooom*
Pray hard it's gonna looks exactly how I imagined it s'posed to be.
=)

And of course, I went to get some delicious Ching Han Guan's cookies.
This time, no yolk (sad...)
But it's healthier for dad and mom =)
We sapu 10 in less than 2 hours.
Scary right?... -.-

Fetch Pan back from boarding pet shop.
They messed him up again.
Haiz....
Spent money and invited more mess to myself...
Just brilliant!

Stupid Cindy went Nong & Jimmy without me AGAIN!
But it's ok.
My mom cooked us super duper extra ordinary tasty delicious tomato crabs!
*grin*

Haiz... 22.48pm
I didn't have time to do my work...
This month gonna submit 0% again T_T
Kanasai...

Suak, shower time!

Hehehe =)

No comments: