Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Swimmer

I was on his back. I was lil girl again.
He still looks the way he was the last time I saw him, how I remembered him.

He was carrying me across the lake behind the wooden house.
A huge lake left after mining activities.
I was unable to see his face, but I knew it was him.
The back that is familiar to me and all members who bear his name.

Funny thing was, this was the third time I dreamt of him.
No violence, no killing, no bullets, no guns, no bombs and no victims.
I'm glad, he's not reloading bullet and instructing me to shot on the head of the unknown victim again.

It was warmy, I remembered I was clenching my wrists.
So, logically, I wasn't holding anything beside "sitting" on his back.
Hahahaha.... He swarm very fast, I mean, really fast.
I think its the whole "Hollywood" thing that has got into me...
He was actually swimming like how Zohan did when he was pursuing the bad guy -.-
Butterfly stroke... in high velocity... Omfg..............

After that, he lied down on the bed inside the kitchen of his wooden house. Covered up with few layers of blankets and shivering. I was thinking, is that a message from him that he don't have enough clothes in the other world?
ahaha, I don't really believe in that.

Seriously, it was so god damn hilarious that I laughed my arse out in the middle of the dawn, 5am after Pan did his stunt again outside...

AhGong, you are still humourous in your way =)
-RIP-

1 comment:

azer said...

he was taking you away from that big bad monster from the other side of the lake who is known as 'the old geezer'

=X