Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's 49% Suay only

Its only 49% suay because...

1. Bus to perhentian got delayed 5 hours, which I never encounter before.
2. Thing I wish so hard not to come, came.... on the same night waiting for bus.
3. Coral View Resort, ranked no. 2 at Perhentian Besar... and the only word I can use to describe them, "Cincai".
4. Mom got sick during the trip.
5. Lost my pouch which contains - id card, driving license, atm cards, company access card (don't ask me why I bring it to holiday -.-), touch & go, medical cards and $ (sobz)
6. Lodge police report in the middle of midnight.
7. Slow working police officers, as usual.
8. Found out Pan's right eye swollen, vet said its infection from boarding place and it irritates him a lot... 

51 % lucky because =)
1. Officially, 1st family trip, which organized by me xD
2. Everybody love the trip xD
3. Mom and dad went snorkeling and got to see turtle and sharks which convinced my mom that's better than watching them on National Geographic (she loves that channel too) =D
4. They are always there to support me when I'm Suay (hahahaha), Ken and Sis send me to lodge report and make new ic. Thank you so much (touched) Dad sponsored me $ cuz I'm MC Hammer Broke!
5. Cab driver returned my "old" ic, blocked atm card, bla bla bla except my touch & go (still got 50+, argh) and another atm card. My dad said, they took Maybank card cuz its a debit card too. 
6. Most important, we're planning other things =X that means more holiday xD

p/s: everybody keeps on telling me, we Cow community are suay this year, well, I still find myself lucky =)

No comments: