Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Feel Bad

Feeling really bad... 
I mean real bad type of bad. 
I dunno how to express the degree of how bad it is, but it is utmost bad which I ever felt in my life. 
Bad....
When the feeling started to conquer me, I have no mood to eat, no mood to talk, no mood to play, no mood to read, no mood to move, at all! 
I duno what the hell is wrong with me and I really hate this.
I don't wanna be negative but I just can't help but keep thinking on the negative side.
Don't try to comfort me, I know all those stupid positive thinking theories more than anyone else.
I am so afraid that I will loose control of myself and start to bombing people around me anytime soon.
Especially those who cares a lot.
Sometimes, I salute myself for being able to control myself when I have to even though I'm feeling like stabbing people in my heart. 
Hahahaha.................
I don't know that is pathetic or what, and I don't know how long I'll be able to do this. 
Loosing balance for quite a while and its not good. 
Not good.

10 comments:

Acidic said...

Go and stab some ppl... stabbing them in ur heart no use de... i can sponsor u knife as long as u dun stab me. U may use the knife to cut ur wrist too if u wan after that, so u wont have to go jail...
I probably will feed sad, might even cry for few days or weeks or even months... but i will rmb u as the silly sally who emo herself to death and nothing else =P

p.s. dun return me the knife if u wanna borrow, juz kidding haha

ღ~* ٭ ViًðҐέT ٭ *~ღ said...

-.- sui bear... If I'm a spirit, I'll fly to Singapore and haunt you until you don't have any ice milo to drink. Hahahahaha~

Nikki Lee said...

Girl..what happened to u??? Scared me outta my wits with this post! C'mon, go do some punching or screaming at some high up place to feel better! That sounded really really bad.. =s release it out!

ღ~* ٭ ViًðҐέT ٭ *~ღ said...

Hahahahahaha, somebody told me long ago. Poke the tummy will do. Cuz it will let all the gas out =X

Acidic said...

o_O who so funny? Ask u poke tummy haha.... that person must be mad =P..
stomach there got 1 button can press le auto release air le ma, poking tummy will make ur stomach have alot of holes, hard to cover le =X
You can try haunt me, my house got cross, guanyin and guan gong =P... i protect my milo well

ღ~* ٭ ViًðҐέT ٭ *~ღ said...

The person said poke belly button mah, no need cover. Let the hot air out liao ok loh. Sampat hor =X
Hahahahaha~
Ur guan yim mah and guan gong won't fight for territory a?
And ur milo? *evil grin*
You should pray.

Acidic said...

YA! very sampat =.= who ar =X....
Wont fight de... all protect me one, i dun pray often coz i am a free thinker... i pray oni when i feel like it =X.
I bet pan likes milo oso... juz that u haven let him try nia =P

ღ~* ٭ ViًðҐέT ٭ *~ღ said...

He did. He 'opened' a packet and finish 1/4 of it =.=
and when i discovered it, it was 4am in the morning....

Acidic said...

LOL... even pan likes milo... milo so nice that even he likes it lor =/
it is irresistable.. milo to me is like chili to u HAHA

ღ~* ٭ ViًðҐέT ٭ *~ღ said...

BLEK -.-