Friday, September 19, 2008

Banana, want some?

Trying to blog with 1 eye open... sleepy lor...

The Banana Trip - Pisang Fall
Short trek, around 30 to 45 minutes walk to the fall.
Crossed a few rivers and same problem occurred again. I mean my Keen... Haiz...
I have to clear those sands in it after crossing rivers. Which... I found leech on my foot!!!
Damn lot leeches... broke my record. 5 leeches, 4 fail attempts and a smart one managed to 'conquer' my foot. Bloody hell -.-
Poured lotsa salt on it, let it dance =X
And, Ivan started his leech torturing session again... that sadist -.-
Btw, SK kena leech attack on his neck! It's my first experience seeing leech dropped from the above.... reminds me of 十面埋伏 "the great ambush"

The Fall
It's sort of divided into 3 part. The 1st fall is a gentle lil thingy where SK falls in love with it and can't keep his Kamera Sorok-Sorok away from it. The 2nd fall is kinda like bead door curtain, you can see the lines clearly. The last 1 has the strongest current =D and I managed to let it wash through xD
Hmm, feel a bit creepy as I can't see whats down there right at the point the water rush down... kinda dark.
But, surprisingly, the water below the fall quite calm and .. warm? Weird...

Return
Nothing much about the trip, but something important about the lunch xD
We went to TBR, and queued damn freaking long for the famous chicken rice ^^
OMG, I never eat it for few years liao... YUMZ YUMZ !!
And the soup... SLURRRRPPP xD

Trek Record
Tortured a few leeches... feeling a bit guilty now.
One suction hole, 1 out of 5 leeches, which is now looking like after being poisoned (damn)
Lotsa lotsa lotsa scratches by fern and dried branches....
and... damn sleepy -.-
nap nap time

p/s: waiting for photos from Yong, SK, Su-Ivan (they both sharing digi-cam mah)
*evin grin* giving pressures =D


~ Think Positive, You'll Become What You Think ~

1 comment:

azer said...

awww looks like i missed out on all the fun... but glad you did have fun :)