Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pan in Action!

Last Saturday, Pan did his 1st photo shooting with Ali =)

You can get the details from Ali's blog

http://emmetropicjourney.blogspot.com/2008/08/weekend-was-spent-just-chilling-at.html

=)

My Lil Devil Pan


Pan: Mommy... who is that uncle with a Canon on his hand?


Pan to Ali: What are You lookin at?


Pan: Blek! =p


Pan: Hmm... a good shade under hot sun =D


Pan: Kitty spotted!! Target locked!!


Pan: I think i need more excercise...


Pan: Mommy, I'm thirsty, can we go home?


Pan: Watch me jump!


Pan: Am I a good boy today?


Pan: zZzZz...

P/s: Thanks you Uncle Ali =)
~end~

3 comments:

azer said...

LOLS... hahahahahaha ..... a picture paints a thousand words..well since there are so many pics here....hmm

thank you pan for 'entertaining' me with your antics too ;)

ღ~* ٭ ViًðҐέT ٭ *~ღ said...

Actually, was lazy to type so long xD

azer said...

lazy? to type? sure sure.... ;)