Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Trekking Sandal

My second post in one day =D

Bought a trekking sandal today. It's expensive, I got discount for more than 100 bucks, still... expensive =X
But I know it's worth more than the original price ;)
Some people are just not smart enough to understand the core idea =P
C'mon Keen, make me proud of ya!


My new Keen trekking shoe =)



Who says Shis Tzu can't advertise with sandal?

I'm gonna wear it for my Chilling trip this weekend *evil grin*
Somebody better watch his back. *HiakHiakHiak echoing*

~end~

7 comments:

azer said...

oh and dun forget "lobang besar"...maybe your Keen can play a role there if you go ;)

P/S: hehehe.. in the first pic, Pan looks like he's saying "Hmmm, that aint a Canon you are shooting with" :P

ღ~* ٭ ViًðҐέT ٭ *~ღ said...

Lanci me with your Canon harh?

fox said...

this is a nice sandal, no doubt you will be proud with her ;-)

azer said...

yea i agree wit SK :)


and no la where got lanci ;S

ღ~* ٭ ViًðҐέT ٭ *~ღ said...

Hehe, I know ;) I know you guys will appreciate it too =D and it's a He. Muahahahhaha! Let the man do the 'hard work' mah ^^

Nikki Lee said...

Awww..Pan is soooooo awesomely cute!!!!!! Haha..

Those are lovely sandals ;) Hope they will take you to lovely places! =)

ღ~* ٭ ViًðҐέT ٭ *~ღ said...

Hiakhiakhiak~~ Going to wear it this weekend ;)
Pan... cute.. yea... when he is exhausted -.-"