Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Superwoman

I'm not happy cause they are not happy.
I'm not happy cause they are worried.
I'm not happy cause they are frowning.
I'm not happy cause they are uneasy. 
I'm not happy cause they can't sleep well at night.
I'm not happy cause they can't think positive at all.
I'm not happy cause they are facing loads of problems.
I'm not happy cause I can't help much.
I'm not happy cause I'm not superwoman...

I hope they will be happy again.
I hope they won't worry much again.
I hope they won't frown for those pain again.
I hope they will be at ease to enjoy every moment of life again.
I hope they can have sweet dreams all night long again.
I hope positive is the only way they view life again.
I hope those problems will never come back again.
I hope I can stay happily with them again.
I hope I don't have to feel to be like a superwoman to help again.

1 comment:

azer said...

let us all hope they will, violet..... let us all hope in hope itself...

just be strong for urself, and u'll be strong for them